[DPRG] Lego Robotics At Meeting

Subject: [DPRG] Lego Robotics At Meeting
From: David M. ElectroTX at webtv.net
Date: Mon Jul 30 21:18:03 CDT 2001

Hi all,

I wanted to encourage everyone who uses the lego RCX in some way in
their robotics creations, to bring what you can to the meeting this
saturday. I let it be known on the Lugnet News-Mailing List for Texas
that some of our members use Lego Mindstorms in or for their robots. So
there might be new people coming next month to see what we do with Lego
and/or Mindstorms. I dont want them to be dissapointed... I know we're
up to the task, and we might get a few converts, too! I plan on bringing
an X-Y-Z plotter; anybody else got something good?

Regards,
--Electro--