[DPRG] New to the list.

Subject: [DPRG] New to the list.
From: Rodent daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Fri Jun 1 15:00:56 CDT 2001

At this point we'll assume you want to build a robot. It can be very hard
deciding on what to build and what you want to do with it. Some of us build
things specifically for competitions held locally or in other states. Others
build something to mess around with at home. Best thing to do is come to the
DPRG meeting this Saturday and see what people have. If you can't make the
meeting, you may want to check out some of our web pages. Here are a few to
get you started:

Various members stuff -- http://robostuff.com/dprg/

Miscellaneous info -- http://robostuff.com/

RoboDave -- http://www.geocities.com/robodave2000/

Most of the numbers and stuff you see are for particular parts / sensors
that have been found to work well. Its kinda hard to pick up on this stuff
until you get into it. However, many times you can type the number into
Yahoo and do a search -- this will get you info as well as sources for these
items.