[DPRG] Motors with encoders

Subject: [DPRG] Motors with encoders
From: Dan Creagan dcreagan at bellevue.edu
Date: Sun Jun 3 10:18:04 CDT 2001

I used the Globes last year and really like them so I bought a few. I
recommended them in an article I wrote for the Encoder.  Of course, by
the time the article was in print, the motors were gone.  Zagrosrobotics
has them, but their pricing was quite a bit higher (not saying anything
bad about that,  they may have purchased them from the same place I did
– which drives their resale price)

If someone finds a larder of them at the 10-15 dollar price they were
going for, let me know. I could use a few more.

Dan