[DPRG] Sumo Wheels

Subject: [DPRG] Sumo Wheels
From: Patrick Innes kc5ugq at yahoo.com
Date: Mon Jun 4 08:31:39 CDT 2001

Ummmm...  Unfortunately, that didn't come through too
well for some of us.  With a little bit of
cut-and-paste and experimenting with fonts, I think I
got it, though.  I believe that the gaskets have a
cross section similar to the square bracket thus: [
but with longer "legs" on the end...?

I'd hate to have to find a gasket with a cross-section
that looked like how the drawing came across in
"Courier New" font.  :^)

-- Patrick
   KC5UGQ
   Frederick, MD

--- Rodent <daweasel at swbell.net> wrote:
> I forgot to mention, be sure of what you pick up --
> all the packages look
> the same, but very few will work as tires.

> What you are looking for has a cross-section as
> above.

[ snip! ]