[DPRG] Rule Change

Subject: [DPRG] Rule Change
From: Ralph Tenny rten at metronet.com
Date: Mon Jun 4 10:32:24 CDT 2001

OK! Now, all we need to do is be sure the line actually extends into Area
A. As I mentioned, common (actually universal) practice has been to set
the bot on the line to start. All the bot has to do is to follow the line.
As your commentary below indicates, the real test would be to place the
bot in area A, but not on the line. I'm not sure if any current line
followers can search for the line in area A, identify it, then follow it.

Let's hear from the line-following bots!
Ralph