[DPRG] Everyone invited to RoboPizza at Clay's tonight!

Subject: [DPRG] Everyone invited to RoboPizza at Clay's tonight!
From: Clay Timmons ctimmons at cadence.com
Date: Tue Jun 5 11:01:53 CDT 2001

I sent a message yesterday about a RBNO at my house
but hardly anyone responded so I'm trying to invite more
people.   Everyone is invited!  Directions are attached.
We will order pizza.  Bring anything else you want
beer, soda, chips, etc. Bring any robot stuff too.

What:   Informal get together for DPRG members.
            Videotape of PBS show called Beyond Human
            (not Living Machines as previosuly mentioned)
            featuring walking robots and robot soccer.

When:   Tonight!   Tue  June 5th  around 7pm

Where:

Clay's House
3788 Waterford Drive
Addison, TX 75001
972-241-6966

http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/ia_find?link=btwn%2Ftwn-map_results&random=565&event=find_search&SNVData=&address=3788+waterford+drive&city=&State=&Zip=75001&Find+Map.x=27&Find+Map.y=11

635 to Marsh Lane
Marsh Lane North                  about a mile or so
Right onto Beltway Dr.           Last traffic light before Beltline
Right onto Les Lacs Ave        your first right
Left onto Waterford Drive
3788 is on your Left              look for the two red cars, tiny Mazda and big Jeep