[DPRG] Does anyone have ...

Subject: [DPRG] Does anyone have ...
From: BusterBot at aol.com BusterBot at aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 5 21:33:18 CDT 2001

Why don't you just download them from Microchip.com?

Rob Rivera
<A HREF="http://www.simplesquared.8k.com">Build Your Own Basic Stamp for
Peanuts!</A>

In a message dated 6/5/2001 10:23:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rten at metronet.com writes:

<< A data sheet for the PIC16F84? I had a bunch of PIC data sheets when I
 went into the hospital. Stuff got moved to make a place for me to
 recuperate  -- you can guess the rest! If you happen to be really flush, I
 also have 16C56 and 16C57.

 If you are in Dallas, I can borrow and copy. Otherwise, please fax me the
 F84 pinout and programming model (showing internal arrangement of the
 registers) to 973-235-7115.
 Ralph >>