[DPRG] IS471F

Subject: [DPRG] IS471F
From: Erick Wagner erickwagner at hotmail.com
Date: Sat Jun 9 11:45:24 CDT 2001

Ralph brings up a good point, if are looking for assistance with
something please try to provide as much information as possible.
People have busy schedules and it takes time to do research.

I tried a search on Google and found this. The device is from Sharp.

http://www.portlandrobotics.org/download/is471f.pdf