[DPRG] Researching Robotics Design Tools

Subject: [DPRG] Researching Robotics Design Tools
From: Rodent daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Sun Jun 10 16:40:53 CDT 2001

Pencil, hammer and saw. Pencil works good until you have to sharpen it.
Hammer is very useful as long as you remember not to pound your fingers. The
saw is good also, but not good for fingers either.

Actually, I just scribble stuff on paper and build it as I go. No sense
turning a hobby into work. I have doodled with AutoCad, since I need to
visualize clearances, etc... before making something that absolutely has to
be a certain size.