[DPRG] Researching Robotics Design Tools

Subject: [DPRG] Researching Robotics Design Tools
From: Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Date: Tue Jun 12 08:09:30 CDT 2001

I just got a book "Step-by-Step Design of Motion Control Systems" by Jacob
Tal from Amazon (It took 6 weeks!)  That goes through the math step by step
and lets you calculate what the PID parameters should be.

They do it for voltage and current amplifiers, but not for PWM, so I am
currently at a loss as how to model the PWM for their formulas.  I am
thinking it is like the voltage model, but I will probably have to try it.