[DPRG] I am in LOVE!

Subject: [DPRG] I am in LOVE!
From: Wade A Smith warm38 at juno.com
Date: Mon Jun 18 15:09:56 CDT 2001

I went to ToysRUs and found a 1/6 scale M5 WW2 tank made
by 21stcenturytoys.com

It will hold 4 12" GIJoe-type "action figures" (I'm a guy
so they aint "dolls" by definition <grin>) so there is
PLENTY of ROOM for batteries (12volt gelcells) and
LOTS of other goodies.

It is made of heavy plastic (1/8").  Possible problem may
be keeping the tracks on in tight turns because they can
stretch a little.

$200

And I met a machinist here where I'm working.  Now all
I gotta do is get the sprockets hooked up to a geared
motor and I'm moving a HUGE robot around.  8-)

Oh and 21stcenturytoys.com has a modern Bradley which
holds 7 action figures.  ToysRUs didnt have one on
hand so I didnt see/get one.  My wife wasnt with me
to stop me. <heh heh heh>  Now, if they happen to
get a Bradley.....

wade from Flour-dough and currently staying in NewHampster