[DPRG] 68HC11 stack problem resolved

Subject: [DPRG] 68HC11 stack problem resolved
From: Dan Miner miner at centtech.com
Date: Thu Jun 21 14:55:01 CDT 2001

Another solution that I've used with great success is to fill unused stack
space
with a known constant (such as $55) and after your program has run, look
at the enitre stack space to see the extent of clobbered constant bytes.
This shows you the maximum space used.  It's not 100% perfect though
because you COULD get an interrupt on top of the largest stack usage
that may be a rare event.  But it is a good first approximation.

                - Dan Miner