[DPRG] Off Topic- Show DOGS playing in Denton tonight (Friday) and Tomorrow (Saturday)

Subject: [DPRG] Off Topic- Show DOGS playing in Denton tonight (Friday) and Tomorrow (Saturday)
From: Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Date: Fri Jun 22 11:39:15 CDT 2001

Musical Theater Denton is performing the show "DOGS".  Hey if they can write
a show about Cats, why not Dogs?

The show is at 8:00 PM Friday and Saturday, at the Denton Civic Center.

I am singing like Joe Cocker Spaniel.   It will be a fun show, and has
something for the whole family.

Tickets are $12.00 for Adults and $5.00 for kids.

David Anderson has missed me in this summer fund raiser for MTD twice.
Third time is a charm.

Kipton Moravec  kip at kdream.com
DREAM
Custom Electronics Design and Manufacture
http://www.kdream.com