[DPRG] Re: IS471F

Subject: [DPRG] Re: IS471F
From: David Peterson robologist at yahoo.com
Date: Sun Jun 24 15:14:03 CDT 2001

I had to ask them about it, since ya mentioned the problem. And it helped
out pretty good.

Pete Skeggs reply on PARTS:
Oops.  That schematic was hand-drawn by Marvin last year, but you are
the first to point out the error.  The wires going from RB5 and RB6
should be connected to the other ends of R2 and R3.

BTW, R2 and R3 are optional.  They are only needed if you use Sharp
GP2D15 sensors as were used last year.  If you use the sensor board,
R2 and R3 are redundant and can be omitted.

-Pete

David Peterson wrote:

> There was something brought up about the schematic on the PARTs site for
the
> minisumo kit. It appears that RB5 and RB6 of the PIC (Stamp interpreter)
are