[DPRG] reading a Cds via Port E on a HC11 (software)

Subject: [DPRG] reading a Cds via Port E on a HC11 (software)
From: montgomery f. tidwell mtidwell at practicalmatters.com
Date: Mon Jun 25 09:29:56 CDT 2001

Howdy,

ok, i'm a goober (very technical term)

it was hardware. i found a reference to a light sensor that Karl Lunt
did for Nuts&Volts. even more amazing is that sometime in the recent
(forgotten) past i had ordered that specific issue (June 1996) and
had it sitting on the shelf.

using that diagram, i modified my sensor and now it actually works
quite well.

                                \\//_