[DPRG] Anyone need a dead laserprinter?

Subject: [DPRG] Anyone need a dead laserprinter?
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Mon Jun 25 12:07:03 CDT 2001

We've got an IBM/Lexmark 4029 10P Post Script laser printer
here that's going to go in the dumpster shortly. If anyone
would like to have it for parts, we'd be happy to give it to
you if you're willing to come by our office and pick it by the
end of this week. It actually does function but would need a
new cartridge and probably some major cleaning to be used as a
printer. It's about 8 years old. I'm sure it's got lots of
good robot parts inside - lasers, sensors, RAM, motors, etc.

Email me if you're interested. If I get more than one reply,
it goes to the earliest.

-Steve