[DPRG] will this do it?

Subject: [DPRG] will this do it?
From: Ben Strednak Ben.Strednak at UTSouthwestern.edu
Date: Tue Jun 26 12:24:51 CDT 2001

Alright.  Now I've got it.  Thanks so much for the help!  Off to breadboard.

Ben

>>> Rodent <daweasel at swbell.net> 06/26/01 12:04PM >>>
Um, you got things backwards.

The emitter (the arrow leg) goes directly to ground, and the collector (the
non-arrow leg) goes to on end of the relay coil -- the other end of the
relay coil then goes to +5. You also need a small diode across the relay
coil with the arrow pointing towards +5.