[DPRG] will this do it?

Subject: [DPRG] will this do it?
From: R. Bickle rbickle at swbell.net
Date: Wed Jun 27 10:32:31 CDT 2001

Ben,

Here's a schematic to illustrate my earlier suggestion...
Check your collector and emitter on your diagram.
It's best to use the transistor to sink the load rather than source (with an
NPN) because the base must be 0.6 volts higher than the emitter. In this
case, the emitter is on ground, so the base threshold is at 0.6V.

Rick Bickle