[DPRG] increased output drive by CMOS and TTL devices

Subject: [DPRG] increased output drive by CMOS and TTL devices
From: R. Bickle rbickle at swbell.net
Date: Wed Jun 27 11:43:12 CDT 2001

Mike,

Agreed. You can get short rail to rail spikes when paralelling gates.
You caught me on the typos. I was thinking one thing and typing another.

I will summarize for the benefit of the group:

TTL Gates:

LS
AS
ECL

CMOS Gates:

4000 Series
4000B
HC
AC

CMOS Gates with TTL levels

HCT
ACT

I'm sure there are some I've missed here, but this should cover most of the
common ones.

Rick