[DPRG] Lynxmotion Japanese class sumo robot...

Subject: [DPRG] Lynxmotion Japanese class sumo robot...
From: Jim Frye tech at lynxmotion.com
Date: Thu Jun 28 13:27:26 CDT 2001

Hello DPRG,

I am only sending this to the list as quite a few people on the list have
asked for a heads up when this product became available. I really don't
spam. :)

Please check out http://www.lynxmotion.com there you will find "Stomper"
the first kit version of a Japanese class rolling chassis available in the
US. I have included an html version of the assembly manual as well. This is
the first of several sumo kits we have scheduled for production this year.
I invite any constructive feedback. Thanks, Jim

Lynxmotion, Inc.                     ---------
PO Box 818                         /   (o\ (o\)----
Pekin, IL 61555-0818 USA          +-----\ \-\ \   o \
Tel: 309-382-1816 (Sales)       GET A   |\o) \o)     |--------