[DPRG] LCD interface with HC11

Subject: [DPRG] LCD interface with HC11
From: Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Date: Thu Jun 28 20:07:30 CDT 2001

I agree it really depends on the display and you have to look at it's specs.
Most of the 1 or 2 line displays have the controllers on the back and 14 or
16 pins that are used for controlling it.  If you have a 4 line display it
is usually more like 2 separate 2 line displays.  Graphic displays usually
need a separate controller, like the SED1335.

Bigger displays like 320x480 I have never played with, so I don't know
anything about them.

Kip