[DPRG] LCD interface with HC11

Subject: [DPRG] LCD interface with HC11
From: R. Bickle rbickle at swbell.net
Date: Fri Jun 29 10:45:22 CDT 2001

Zhou,

I assume if you want to interface with an 'HC11, that you are referring to
an alphanumeric type of LCD. Most of these use the Hitachi chipset. They are
programmed with a parallel interface. You should be able to look it up on
the internet. They are made by Sharp, Veritronix Limited, Seiko and others.

If you are referring to the LCD crystal alone, you need to look up some
driver chips for the particular type of crystal you have. There are static
and multiplexed types. Many drivers exist for these.

Rick Bickle