[DPRG] Addendum

Subject: [DPRG] Addendum
From: Blake Miller blakeage at hotmail.com
Date: Fri Nov 2 17:46:21 CST 2001

I'm looking at the following robot for my first intro to bot building.  I
come from a programming background (and not much of one...I'm still in
school), and I figure I'll need to start with a somewhat-easy-to-assemble
robot for starters.  The thing I'm interested most in is the programmable
aspect.  It looks like I could have a lot of fun with this guy.  Also, looks
like it has a C programmable interface (I really want to use something
low"er" level, not a click and drag IDE to create intelligence).

http://www.robotstore.com/catalog/display.asp?pid=87

If anyone has suggestions or experience with this one, please let me know!

: ),
Blake
blakeage at hotmail.com