[DPRG] RC vs Autonomous Robots, which is harder to do?

Subject: [DPRG] RC vs Autonomous Robots, which is harder to do?
From: jalway at alwayslearn.com jalway at alwayslearn.com
Date: Fri Nov 2 18:38:32 CST 2001

  Maybe the question is the wrong one?

  While I like RC bots, I love automonomous bots.  An intelligent
agent brings with it so much more promise.  The things such a bot
could do to improve life are tremendous.

  Mowing lawns, vacuuming rooms, making dinner, etc.... the
possibilities are mindful of the best science fiction.

  It's the romance of it, i.e. what could be, that makes autonomous
bots such an inspiring thing to me.

  Okay, that'll be enough of the waxing poetically for now. :)

  Still not sure what the question should be!

  ...John