[DPRG] A300 AIRBUS crash

Subject: [DPRG] A300 AIRBUS crash
From: Ralph Tenny rten at metronet.com
Date: Tue Nov 13 09:59:45 CST 2001

Yes -- I agree. I hadn't heard about the tail section -- I presume this
was yet another crash site? All I've seen on TV is recovery of a section
of wing from the water.

And, the official story is that the black boxes reveal no (recorded)
reason for the crash.

Would either black box record separation of pieces of airframe?

The more I hear, the more I'm convinced of sabotage.
Ralph