[DPRG] Contests for next year, and other stuff from the meeting Saturday

Subject: [DPRG] Contests for next year, and other stuff from the meeting Saturday
From: David Peterson robologist at yahoo.com
Date: Wed Nov 14 05:24:27 CST 2001

The proposed contest calender looks great, I've been trying to figure out a
good quadruped walker for Sticks and have a good possibility for a
micromouse (Tabletop contest size) though no clue about maze solving
algorithms.  The April Roborama could be difficult to place, lots of
contests held in different areas in the April-May timeslot.