[DPRG] Getting Into PICs

Subject: [DPRG] Getting Into PICs
From: Dan Creagan dcreagan at bellevue.edu
Date: Thu Nov 15 11:11:04 CST 2001

Bizarre?=yes
Hard?=no

Lots and lots of pros using it (join the Piclist for an avalanche of
messaging). I'm not stuck on them, but I do like them. I can always get
PIC chips for my projects; however, I often run into supply problems
with the other makers. Atmel (last year) was really bad.

I like them because you can pick one that pretty much matches your
project and make a nice, cost effective, solution.

I use Atmel, too. However, the topic was: "Getting into PICs".

Dan