[DPRG] GCC 6811

Subject: [DPRG] GCC 6811
From: Ed Okerson eokerson at fw.telenic.net
Date: Sun Nov 25 10:18:29 CST 2001

Well after several days of playing and tweaking, I finally have the latest
GCC with 68HC11 support (2.95.3) working with my Handyboard!  Not only that,
but I tracked down the last guy who was working on porting the ICC
Handyboard libraries to GCC and now have those working as well.  For those
who are interested there is a mailing list for the GCC on the 68HC11 at
yahoo groups:

Post message: gnu-m68hc11 at yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  gnu-m68hc11-subscribe at yahoogroups.com