[DPRG] Robotics Chat Room

Subject: [DPRG] Robotics Chat Room
From: Dals68Kiwi at aol.com Dals68Kiwi at aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 27 18:38:18 CST 2001

I looked around and didn't see much in the way of places for live interaction
in the robotics fields. So for the convenience I have created a chat-room for
anyone that wants to discuss "real time" the pros and cons of stamps,
h-bridges etc.

Please feel free to join in. There are two ways to join.
If you have mIRC just type /server irc.othernet.org then /join #Robots
If you want to enter via Java (browser based) window then visit the link
below.

  http://www.pitstock.com/robochat.html

I also encourage the discussion of neural networks (cause you know I like
them)

Kiwi at Pitstock.com