[DPRG] messages duplicated

Subject: [DPRG] messages duplicated
From: D. Daniel McGlothin ddm_dprg at yahoo.com
Date: Wed Nov 28 09:39:11 CST 2001

Ralph,

Is your e-mail address specified in one of the address lines (To:, CC,
etc.), in addition to the list's?

If so, then you are getting a message copy sent directly to you, as well as
a message copy sent to you via the list.  If this is the case, the message
via the list has a footer (the list info) that is not on the direct copy,
and that one is the message that is the "larger".

This can happen when a "reply all" is used to respond; when I "reply all", I
edit the addressee lists to suit me, as the list as well as the
correspondent's e-mail name get on the address list.

Regards,
Daniel