[DPRG] Dallas Observer Story Review

Subject: [DPRG] Dallas Observer Story Review
From: Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Date: Thu Oct 4 14:52:53 CDT 2001

Kipton Moravec wrote:

> No one brought the Observer to RPL, but I picked one up on the way home, and
> turned around to take it back to the Mall where the after 1:00 p.m. guys
> were still hanging around.

I picked one up at lunch today, too.

> However the best portrait has to belong to
> David Anderson and SRO4.  I hope David can get a 8x10 glossy of that one, it
> is super.

A big grinnin' robot nerd :)

> And they never mention that Eric is working on a CNC machine.

Not as such, anyway. It a big microscope turned drill to her :)

> They also do not mention that Kip Moravec of DPRG is no relation to Hans
> Moravec of CMU :)

How is your famous uncle, anyway? ;) Are you in his will?

> All and all it is a good article.

I'm very pleased with the light and tone of the article. I have emailed
the URL to a lot of interested friends.

Sluggy!