[DPRG] Re: Dallas Observer Story Review

Subject: [DPRG] Re: Dallas Observer Story Review
From: David P. Anderson dpa at io.isem.smu.edu
Date: Thu Oct 4 18:17:16 CDT 2001

Hi

Multi-kudos to Rose Farley for her excellent Dallas Observer
article, and special atta-boy (girl?) and pat-on-the-back for
shining this nice spotlight on the DPRG and making us all look
so interesting and intelligent!

Kip wrote:

> > However the best portrait has to belong to
> > David Anderson and SRO4.  I hope David can get a 8x10 glossy of that one, it
> > is super.

To which sluggy responded:

> A big grinnin' robot nerd :)

Took the words right out of my mouth!!!

I think Barry got the best picture, leaning on that massive iron
chunk of technology and staring out over the top of his glasses
for all the world like some big Texas Santa Claus.  Give that man
a beer!

All in all a great article, well written and extremely nice exposure
for the Club.   Thank you thank you Rose for all you efforts.

onward,
dpa