[DPRG] nbot quadrature

Subject: [DPRG] nbot quadrature
From: David P. Anderson dpa at io.isem.smu.edu
Date: Tue Oct 9 21:33:39 CDT 2001

Hi John,

I bought a charger from Mike's Hobby that is normally used by
the R/C electric airplane guys.  It can charge up to 12 cells,
nicads or nmh.

I haven't decided on the H-bridge yet.  The L293B/D combination
with heat sinks that I have on an M.I.T. HC11 6.270 board will
probably work fine, can handle currents up to 1.5 amps and voltage
up to 30 volts (I think) but I'm not sure quite yet what I'm
going to do.

dpa