[DPRG] Re: [TCRG] More power dissipation thoughts.

Subject: [DPRG] Re: [TCRG] More power dissipation thoughts.
From: Rodent daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Wed Oct 10 10:23:44 CDT 2001

AST used these heat pipes on their first Pentium laptops. Not real good --
had lots of processor failures.

They used to sell a deal on TV for cooking turkeys / roasts that worked the
same way. A probe with a large knob was inserted in the meat and heat
applied to the knob was transferred into the meat via some sort of fluid
within the probe.