[DPRG] TCRG list archive

From: Jeff Sampson jsampson at pobox.com
Date: Thu Oct 11 07:29:19 CDT 2001

We do have an archive, sort of. :-) You can find it here:

http://robots.tonkaland.com/

This was an experiment by one of our members and sometimes it refuses to
display, but sometimes it works....

Go to the link at the bottom of the page for current messages.

--
Jeff Sampson
jsampson at pobox.com
http://www.pobox.com/~jsampson