[DPRG] Servo Hack

Subject: [DPRG] Servo Hack
From: Rodent daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Tue Oct 16 14:39:50 CDT 2001

Thanks, but not quite what I had in mind. The modification they do is to
broaden the range of pulses required to control the speed of a servo
modified for continuous rotation.

There used to be some sites with exploded views of some of the servos, but I
have not found anything recently on the smaller servos. I want to go into
this with some knowledge it can be done. The first time I hacked a servo I
could justify making a fatal error and destroying a $12 servo, but not a
$35-$70 one.