[DPRG] robot demo/competition

Subject: [DPRG] robot demo/competition
From: Ralph Tenny rten at metronet.com
Date: Wed Oct 17 08:53:44 CDT 2001

Guys:
I don't remember hearing of DPRG stuff on Saturday, so see below

Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 15:30:32 -0500
>From: Ann Balaban <annb at dal.asp.ti.com>
To: Ralph Tenny <rten at metronet.com>
Subject: Re: What's new?

Have been terribly busy. We have the BEST robotics competition coming
up in October. Demo day will be at Richardson Square Mall on October 20
if you want to come by and see it. Game day is October 27, then we go
to Texas A&M Novvember 15. This really keeps me busy!

Have released a whole new product in ASIC and the documentation job
is horrendous! We are doing docs in a whole new way and have been
attending all the developer meetings and helping developers document
their code! This is a whole new experience!

Hope you are feeling better now.

--
Ann Balaban     Texas Instruments        Voice: 214-480-2522
annb at ti.com     ASIC Product Information   FAX: 214-480-2356