[DPRG] Skid(s) or Castor?

Subject: [DPRG] Skid(s) or Castor?
From: Karim Virani karim at yadallas.org
Date: Wed Oct 17 15:24:38 CDT 2001

For skids, try the telfon furniture mover pads available at your local home
center.

For kicks, how about a hoverpad?  Especially good for those who love to
watch batteries charging, but definitely an 11 on the coolness dial.  I can
envision a prototype built from a cpu fan, a toiletpaper roll, a perforated
leather hackysac cover, and, of course, duct tape.

Karim
Rube Goldberg Fanclub (no puns intended)