[DPRG] Cowtown BEST event

Subject: [DPRG] Cowtown BEST event
From: Bob Houston rhouston at wf.net
Date: Sun Oct 21 20:57:46 CDT 2001

There will be another local competition in Denton next Saturday.  The one in
Denton should provide even more variety as there will be a total of 30ish
teams there as opposed to the 12 at Haltom.  I'm not attempting to belittle
the Haltom event at all, I am one of the teacher/sponsors from Haltom, but I
will be attending the Denton event.  While the BEST competition uses rc
machines it is still a great mechanical and engineering challenge for the
students.
bob
Bob Houston
1759 Cuba Road
Bridgeport, Texas 76426
rhouston at wf.net

    The Vulcan Neck Pinch isn't half as powerful as the Vulcan Groin Kick,
but
it is more politically correct!