[DPRG] something else about the wheels...

Subject: [DPRG] something else about the wheels...
From: Amaury Rodíguez amaury_beltre at yahoo.com
Date: Mon Oct 22 21:29:42 CDT 2001

First, thanks a lot to those who answered my question.

Ok, the answers look pretty good, fuctional, but, I'm
really a beginer, I have never make any kind of
e;ectronic device. That's why I'm trying to do it.

I have a couple of 3VDC motors from RadioShack, with a
not very long shaft and without anything on it, no
thread, no flat sides, no gear. I still have to get
the wheels.

Know, WHERE and HOW can I get good  motors?

What about the wheels? someboddy know in what kind of
places I can find good wheels?

   Thanks for your help guys!