[DPRG] Hello

Subject: [DPRG] Hello
From: Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Date: Mon Oct 29 17:37:58 CST 2001

In general, there is nothing general.

We have robots built from scratch and from kits.  Some people build
everything from scratch, from wheels and gears to boards.  Others use kits
like mindstorms.  Many people use a mixture of off-the-shelf components and
custom components.  There is no rule.  Do what you are comfortable with.

I have not seen a kit that does what I want.  The ones that exist that are
close, I can't afford.  So I am building from scratch, and it is taking a
lot of time.

Kip