[DPRG] segway

Subject: [DPRG] segway
From: cbrenizer cbrenizer at socket.net
Date: Wed Dec 4 09:45:02 CST 2002

Oh!! (duh)

So everytime I got the end of a handle bar in the groin, or found myself
sprawled out with cement burns on my forehead, I'd be cussing myself for
being such a cheap b*****d.

Thanks for the insight, I really truly hadn't connected it all together.

So the days of riding the pallet jack in the warehouse, or trying to
stand on a mechanic's creeper, should have led me to realize the problem
and that it needed a solution (..sigh..another oppurtunity to get rich
was lost)