[DPRG] segway

Subject: [DPRG] segway
From: Rodent daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Wed Dec 4 16:56:01 CST 2002

I think the Segway will be a neat toy for rich folks, but doubtful it will
ever catch on. The manufacturer clearly indicates its not to be used as a
medically-necessary mobility device -- this means chances are it will not be
allowed on public sidewalks in many places. I can't see the postman
delivering mail on it either. Now a hoverboard would be cool!

I'll stick with my form of 2-wheeler -- once its moving it stays up by
itself.

Hey DPA -- did you take it off-roading? Just wondering how it deals with
non-hard surfaces.