[DPRG] Moto HC908 boards w/o CodeWarrior

Subject: [DPRG] Moto HC908 boards w/o CodeWarrior
From: warm38 at juno.com warm38 at juno.com
Date: Thu Dec 5 07:22:01 CST 2002

Has anyone who received the Motorola evaluation board with
the cute little HC908 tried [successfully] to work with the
HC908 without CodeWarrior?

CodeWarrior has a 30-day limit and after that it is toast
and then how do you program the little board?  In a quick
trip through the .pdf files, I musta missed "how to download
a program".  Also I didnt see anything about a freebee
asm program.  The intro keeps telling me some .pdf file
on the CD has an invalid path, so I gotta look at stuff
on my own which makes the looking somewhat difficult and
slowwww....

any info?