[DPRG] Moto HC908 boards w/o CodeWarrior

Subject: [DPRG] Moto HC908 boards w/o CodeWarrior
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Thu Dec 5 09:27:01 CST 2002

Have you tried setting your date on your computer back 30 days?
	Charlie Youngblood
To: dprglist at dprg.org
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 08:14:51 -0500

Has anyone who received the Motorola evaluation board with
the cute little HC908 tried [successfully] to work with the
HC908 without CodeWarrior?

CodeWarrior has a 30-day limit and after that it is toast
and then how do you program the little board?  In a quick
trip through the .pdf files, I musta missed "how to download
a program".  Also I didnt see anything about a freebee
asm program.  The intro keeps telling me some .pdf file
on the CD has an invalid path, so I gotta look at stuff
on my own which makes the looking somewhat difficult and
slowwww....

any info?