[DPRG] New robotic arm manipulator from Lynxmotion!

Subject: [DPRG] New robotic arm manipulator from Lynxmotion!
From: Jim Frye tech at lynxmotion.com
Date: Thu Dec 5 10:13:01 CST 2002

Hello DPRG,

I don't do this very often, but I need to get the word out that we have a
new robotic arm manipulator. The Lynx 5 is laser cut and assembles with
simple hand tools in just a few minutes. Includes powerful HS-422 servos.
Sleek new design offers more flexibility. The arm is available with the
MiniSSC-II for PC. Also available with BS2 / Atom and OOPic-R support or
with no electronics at all. This new design rocks! Please stop by our web
site. We have lowered the price on many of our kits as well. Thanks, Jim

-
Lynxmotion, Inc.
http://www.lynxmotion.com
866-512-1024 Sales