[DPRG] Christmas Party this saturday

Subject: [DPRG] Christmas Party this saturday
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Thu Dec 12 17:01:01 CST 2002

Sorry,
	I have a Choir party to go to.
	Charlie Youngblood
>From: William James <polymath2000 at yahoo.com>

To all, I haven't gotten much response on having a
party this saturday. I will be at the meeting, now,
that the fencing tournment has been canceled. If I
don't get much response for the party, I will cancel
it.
I live in Plano, off of Parker, between Custer and
Independence.
2801 Glen Forest Ln.
Plano, Tx
972.612.7955
I was thinking about having it at 7:00pm till when
ever.

I will have two fine beers on tap. A christmas beer
and a honey porter. Both ranked very highly at local
beer tasting.

If everyone brings something, we can have a great
party.

So please write back if you think you will be coming.
I think it will be fun. I know Vicki is looking forward to
it.

Bill James.