[DPRG] Re: Big Sumo Ring

Subject: [DPRG] Re: Big Sumo Ring
From: Patrick Innes kc5ugq at yahoo.com
Date: Sun Dec 15 20:46:01 CST 2002

--- Earl Bollinger <earlwbollinger at attbi.com> wrote:

[ snip! ]

> straight 2x4's.Would countersinking a few screw/bolt
> holes be OK?
> Or should we simply RTV the thing down to a frame?

[ snip! ]

A pair of 2x4's, notched or hinged in order to go from
a relatively compact or flat package, to something
that will support the ring when assembled and stood on
end.

For attaching the stand to the underside of the ring:
Magnets, attached to the 2x4 frame.  Assemble the
base, slap it up against the bottom of the ring, and
you're ready to go.

-- Patrick
   KC5UGQ
   Tallahassee, FL