[DPRG] Re: Big Sumo Ring

Subject: [DPRG] Re: Big Sumo Ring
From: Earl Bollinger earlwbollinger at attbi.com
Date: Mon Dec 16 00:14:01 CST 2002

I would like to volunteer for that chore.
I happen to have masking tape. white and flat black spray paint, along with
sandpaper.
So I've got the materials already.
I just have to figure out how to get it.
Maybe after Christmas, before New Years. I can get the keys to get access to
the warehouse course.
I could repaint it, and test some robots of ours out on the course for can
can, quick trip, tee-time, etc.
How do I get access to the room there?