[DPRG] Re: Big Sumo Ring

Subject: [DPRG] Re: Big Sumo Ring
From: Randy M. Dumse rmd at newmicros.com
Date: Mon Dec 16 00:31:01 CST 2002

> Well in interest to getting this started:
> We are willing to build two autonomous robots for
> this 22cmx22cm class (my son and I).

I could probably throw together an entry for the sumo class, or
team with someone to get an entry going. I'm not sure it would
be that competitive... but I could sure give it a go. I know a
Professor at UTA who has a sumo almost complete. (Raul, not
Brian who has already joined DPRG, but a previous student of
Brian's.)He showed his sumo to me last Wednesday. He'd probably
compete if there were a place to do so. He said he'd never even
been to or seen a competition live.

Randy
www.newmicros.com